THE OUTDOORS UNITE US
Outside I Can is a project of Invest Outside, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Invest Outside is the only organization advancing a national strategy to cultivate broad public support for the outdoors from America’s largest and most iconic brands across all sectors of the United States economy.
OUR ADVISORY COUNCIL
Invest Outside is supported by senior leaders in the corporate sustainability, healthcare, nonprofit, and outdoor sectors who recognize the powerful impact the outdoors can have on people’s lives.
The Council is comprised of the following members:
- Brian Kramer, Director, Global Sustainability, PepsiCo
- Danielle Azoulay, Head of CSR & Sustainability, L’Oréal USA
- Kate Brandt, Lead for Sustainability, Google
- Rohan Patel, Director, Policy and Business Development, Tesla
- Amy Roberts, Executive Director, Outdoor Industry Association
- Stacy Bare, Founder, Adventure Not War
- Dr. Pooja Tandon, Pediatrician and Researcher, Center for Child Health, Behavior and Development at Seattle Children’s Research Institute